Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pocket Scrapbooking '69 and '70

Today I have some simple pocket scrapbooking to share. These are a part of the project I'm doing for my husband's family books. These are so simple compared to what I've seen online but I have so many pictures and years to do that I can't spend a ton of time on each layout. Besides, I think I've mentioned before that I'm making these for boys/men and they don't care about all the frills. They look at the pictures and that's about it. 

I used patterned paper by Recollections and Sunborn to mat each picture. The size of the pocket is 4x4 and the picture is 3 3/4 x 3 3/4. If I didn't mat them onto the paper the picture would fall out. I did cut the titles out with Cricut's Cuttin' Up cartridge and added a few stickers. Some of the die cuts are by Studio G and the stamping under the pictures is done with Lawn Fawn Harold ABC's.




Thanks for looking.
UPDATED 9-2021

No comments: