Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Santa Claus cards

I have some Santa Claus Christmas cards to share. The Santa stamp is by------. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with red embossing powder by Ranger. The off white paper the Santa is on happens to be the back piece of paper of a stack of checks. Upcycling is the best.

The patterned paper is by Bazzill, the ribbon by Making Memories and the glitter cardstock behind the image is by Recollections. 


So the picture below shows the first Santa card I made which includes a piece of gold diagonal stripes behind the image. I just didn't like it. I thought it was too busy or maybe I could say it better as, I didn't think the card needed the extra paper. The Santa face is so interesting to look at. Without the gold paper the focus is on the face where it should be.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! these are GORGEOUS, love the colour.
Faith
x