Monday, January 30, 2017

Manly Monday Layered Birthday Stars

My card today features a couple of star dies that I bought off eBay. They have a stitched edge and cut beautifully. I started with a white card base where I've stamped a Fiskars border stamp on top and bottom with brown ink. The patterned paper is by Creative Memories and I layered it on top of it brown cardstock, blue cardstock, a white star followed by a blue star. The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp and the small star die cut is by Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by.
UPDATED 9-2021

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cindy this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! perfect for a guy! Love the star.
Faith
x