Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Christmas Card Layout of Michelle 2014

I have another layout for my Christmas Card book to share today. On this layout, I started with Recollections sparkly silver and green cardstock. I die cut the green shape and the letters with my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge. The number die cuts are white glitter paper (Recollections)  and behind the numbers is a piece of peachy/pink cardstock.

The swirl under the year and small circles on the right and left points of the green die cut are fabric stickers and by Little Yellow Bicycle. There's a chipboard arrow sticker to the top right of the photo to draw your attention to the cut-out from the greeting of their card. 




Thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICS AND LABELS 9-21

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shapes you have used a GREAT page,
Faith
x