Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Birthday Cake. Birthday Time ATC's

I created the background for these ATC's using a Tim Holtz clock stencil. I inked them with a dark purple and then went in and added the blue, yellow, and green, which are all distress inks. The cake stamp by SU was stamped in purple and I added gold Smooches ink to the flame of the candles.

The word "Birthday" is a Maya Road stamp stamped with black Hero Arts ink and the word "Time" is part of a ribbon by Queen and Co. The clock is from a piece of decorative tape that reminds me of athletic tape. I used the Ranger stapler to create the hands of the clock. The purple ribbon was white and I dyed it with either distress ink, SU ink, or Sta-On ink. I didn't have the color purple ribbon so I made my own.




Thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICS 9-2021

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely colours, love the association of the watch and birthday, might case that at one time. :)
Faith
x