Saturday, January 14, 2017

Layered Stamping Cards

This layered stamping is a fun technique to do. I posted a similar card in green HERE

I start stamping at the bottom with the lightest color and work my way up using a darker color ink every row or every other row. I also stamp more then what you see here. Just in case there is a section that didn't turn out well I can trim the paper down to accommodate the flaw. The first card uses a pennant stamp by Maya Road and the other a circle stamp by Lawn Fawn. The sentiment stamps are by Fiskars with Hero Arts black ink. The background paper is an oldie by Provo Craft.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great cards!! Love the backgrounds!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the yellow shading, GREAT cards and design, your background paper is lovley too.
Faith
x