Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Busy Thanks card

I made this card for the Paper Crafts Go-To sketches call. It didn't make it so I can show it here. Lawn Fawn stamps, Rubber Stampede, Stampin Up, Versa Mark, Memento inks;lady bugs by K and Co, Tag by Making Memories, stamp by The Paper Co, Embossing powder by Embossing pad.
I really am not allowed to be on the computer right now. I'm not grounded or anything silly like that. I am on pain meds that make me silly and so please forgive my grammer and/or inability to stay focused/a wake while writing this post. Best wishes. I'll be back later to post it to some challenges.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hey Cindy, I love this busy card. So cute. I hope your pain meds are doing more than making you silly.

Haven said...

Nice site......Thanks .
havenlife@rocketmail.com