Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Simple thanks card

I am very sleepy and don't write well when I am. This will be a really quick post. Here we have yet another Paper Crafts reject. Boo hoo. Better luck next time. lol. My wonderful friend who is an artist told me that the rejection rate is 90%. So I guess that means I need to apply and submit to more calls to better my odds. lol. It would help to get off this computer:) Supplies: patterned paper by Studio 112 AKA K & Co, scallop stamp by Fiskars; border stamp by The Paper Co; Cardstock is very old and I didn't keep the packaging back then; ink by Versa Mark, Colorbox and Memento; Embossing powder by Stampendous; Die cuts made on my Cricut and felt center by Little Yellow bicycle. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back later to link it up to some challenges when I can keep my eyes open.

No comments: