Friday, March 04, 2011

A couple of cards

I missed a couple days there so I will share a couple cards to make up for it. Then tomorrow is Shannon's Snetiments challenge and Sunday is I did it Creation challenge day. First we have a Christmas card and then a friend card.
This card is one I made for Christmas cards all year round. This month is three patterned papers and three brads or eyelets. Snowflakes and image by Accord Publishing; patterned paper by DCWV and Provo Craft; ribbon, blue ink and red cs by Stampin Up; brads by Bo Bunny; floss by Karen Foster; blue paper by Provo Craft; stamp by Hero Arts. Stop by the Christmas card challenge blog that runs all year to help you get those cards done before the holidays approach us. 

I made this card for the challege at Hero Arts blog where you had to do stamp kissing. I would cantine and give the details  but I keep falling asleep. Maybe later the details will come out with. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: