Friday, March 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Another Paper Crafts Go-To sketches reject. Whatever. lol. The red paper is unknown, off white is K & Co, polka dot is by Making Memories, diecut inside the polka dots is by Cosmo Cricket, embellishments by American Crafts. I think this would be a good card for someone that has moved or recently bought a house. I really just liked the way all the different companies colors worked so well together. Sometimes I spend hours trying to match things up and this one just came together so quickly. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations. Tomorrow will be a new challenge for Shannon's Sentiments, Sunday will be a new challenge for I Did It Creations and Monday will be my husbands birthday invitations. He is turning 40 this year and so a big party will be at my house. Oh the joy (sarcasm) lol. I got to do the invites how I wanted to with his input, which was nice and they turned out nice for a dudes party. Happy Friday and have a good weekend.

No comments: