Monday, May 16, 2011

Manly Monday Thank You Cards

This week and next week our Manly Monday is going to be thankful for the things others do. My husband has people that donate products to his classroom and he wants thank you card the kids can sign but doesn't want flowers on it. I know, what's wrong with flowers, right? So I have made him some manly non flower thank you cards to share with you.


The circle outlines were made by Cricut and are Sunborn paper, the blue circle was punched using a Creative Memories circle punch and then it and the die cut were inked by Close to my Heart Moonstruck ink. The die cut is from Spellbinders and the sentiment is from Shannon's Sentiments Thanks set, which was released on May 15th. The background stamp is by Maya Road and I used Stampin' Up ink on it. Blue paper and the stamp underneath the sentiment (to cover up an oops I made) is by SEI


This one is a recycled card that I acquired from one of my mothers and it works perfectly for a male thank you card.


This one the sentiment stamp is by American Crafts and the border by Fiskars, die cut by Spellbinders, ink by Ranger Industries

One more

Same stamp sets as card above.

These are husband approved cards to use for another man. I guess less is more in his eyes. Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Manly Monday series of cards. Some day when I get to scrapbook my own pictures I will be able to share boy/manly layouts. However, I can't see that happen just yet. 
Happy Monday everyone.

No comments: