Thursday, May 26, 2011

Same patterned paper = 3 different cards

I used this old paper by Prima on some Fathers Day cards and thought I'd share the three different cards. I have to start using abbreviations for companies because I have 293 pictures in my May of 2011 downloads file. Granted those are usually two pictures of each project but that is still a ton of stuff to mark and give credit to. So refer to my sidebar for abbreviations of companies that I use most often and tire of typing the name out. Call me lazy if you want but I would rather refer to it as budgeting in my time management department. Lol


Card base by Recollections, PP by Prima and DCWV, CS is UK, stamps by CTMH and ink by Colorbox by Clearsnap, dies by SB.


Card base by Recollections, stamps and both green inks by CTMH, brown ink by SU, CS is UK, PP by Prima


Card base by Studio G, Chipboard by AC, floss by KF, circles cut with the CM's cutting system, corner rounder by CM, digital stamp UK-I looked every place I could think of and couldn't find it's owner. The border punch is UK I received it in a swap. 
I have so many fathers day and graduation cards to share that you are going call me crazy. So stay tuned for daily posts by me for a while.
30 more minutes and it's Friday in Michigan. What are you doing this holiday weekend?

1 comment:

Davi said...

Cindy what great man cards you have created. Love the fishing pole on the first, cool sentiment on the second and the dp with the fence on the third.