Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hip Hop Super Star

These two layouts are fun and bright for a Thursday. 

The letter tags are by Current from eons ago along with the Stampin' Up dance  stamp and stars stamped with Pink Passion ink by SU too. Superstar sticker is by Jollee's/EK Success, floss by Coats and Clark and the the patterned paper is by Basic Grey.


When I started to put this book together I thought I would include layouts from my personal books that she was in the pictures of. At that time I was scrapping 8.5x11 and therefore had to adjust them to make 12x12 layouts. This is one of them where I didn't change anything to the smaller layout just added to make it the size I wanted and am using now. 
Supplies that I know of: pink & blue cardstock are by Sunborn as well as the title paper. Background paper by Basic Grey, stickers by Moxxie, mask and star punch by Creative Memories, mist by Tattered angels, font by Quickutz, glitter by Stamendous. 
Thanks for looking today. I hope Thursday is a great day for you:)

No comments: