Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pink Wednesday

I thought I would share a few different shades of pink I used in my dance scrapbook that I just completed.

The background paper is by MME with We R Memory Keepers on top of that and pressed Petals on top of that. The letter stamps are unknown (they are the titles to the song of the costume). Right flower by Stampin' Up and left flower stamp by Close to my Heart. Sticker by creative Memories. 


Black paper by The Paper Co and all other paper by Creative Memories. Flowers are unknown and outer border is tinsel from an old gift bag.

This an old layout that I revamped for her book so I don't know all the particulars in supplies on this one. 2008 stamp by Technique Tuesday, flourishes by Recollections, journal spot and we sticker by K and Co. Hope you have a great Wednesday. 

No comments: