Friday, May 13, 2011

Shannon's Sentiments Preview day #2

Today is day 2 of the previews for Shannon's Sentiments May release which will be May 15th. Here is the card I made using a sympathy sentiment from one of her sets.

The stamps are from SEI and ink by Close to my Heart. I used the Spellbinders dies for the ovals, brown card stock is by SEI, kraft paper by Oriental Trading Co and striped paper by Creative Memories. The circle punch is by Marvy. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the blog and what the others have done with this set.
I'm entering this card into the challenge at My mum's craft shop for the use of die cuts.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Such a nice colour combo - like your blog background, really! Brown and green looks awesome, doesn't it. Also like the sentiment and the circles / buttons add that little extra.
Sorry I have not been regular as blogger was playing up and I am away for the weekend.

xxx Monica