Saturday, May 07, 2011

Get well card in funky fun orange and turquoise colors



This week at Shannon's Sentiments the DT challenge is to create a get well card. Check out the blog for more details on why this certain subject was chosen. I used a sentiment from the Get Well collection that Shannon has made as a special release on May 1st.
My background patterned paper is by DCWV and the die cut patterned paper is by Colorbok. The flower stamp is by Stampendous and I used three different inks, Close to my Heart, distress, and Colorbox by Clearsnap. The flower is by The Oriental Trading Company and brad is by Making Memories. 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. I hope you are having a good weekend so far. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for I Did It Creations challenge and then Manly Monday on May 9th. Then on May 12th, 13th & 14th I will have new cards to show you that gives you a glimpse of the new release from Shannon's Sentiments. The release date is always the 15th of the month and we have a blog hop on that day for you to join in on. That gives you four days of guaranteed card goodness coming your way. Plus so much more. So check back everyday for something new. I'm scheduling a ton of posts tonight for you to view in the next 2 weeks. I hope you like what you see:)

No comments: