Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Did it Creations Challenge

This week at I Did It Creations a freebie image is being offered up to use as your image on your card. His name is Happy Harry so I thought what a perfect image for a birthday card. 


The black and white polka dots is ribbon by Offray, border punch by  Fiskars, flowers by Prima and the ones sprayed with Glimmer Mist are by Recollections. The sparkle brads are by Making Memories, HB stamp by Hero Arts, ink by Versa Mark and embossing powder by Stamp n around, card base is by Halcraft and scissors are Pioneer.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join us at the IDIC blog for this challenge.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Cindy!
what a sweetie, so colourful, love it!
Hugs
Laura

Lori m said...

Adorable, love the purple colors.

:) Lori m

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so cute! Great card!
Hugs,
Georgia

Jeanette said...

I love this card Cindy. Harry does look happy about the birthday.