Monday, May 23, 2011

Manly Monday

Here is my second addition to Thank you cards for my husband although he thought the dragonfly was a little iffy. I thought it was more manly then a butterfly. Next time I'll use the bee and sting his little behind:)



I love that Core'dinates paper and how fun it is to emboss and then sand out the greenish color. The sentiment is by Shannon's Sentiments newly released set of thank yous and thanks. There is so much to offer in that set. The die cut is by Spellbinders, which I sprayed with Perfect Pearls and water. The dragonfly is by K & Co, the embossing folder and Cuttlebug are by Provo Craft and brads are unknown. 

Thanks for stopping by to see another Manly Monday card. 

1 comment:

Monica said...

Superb effect! This is one of the best cards I have seen from you... Very manly! Awesome colour combo.

xxx Monica

PS:Use that bee and sting his little behind!!! Lol!