Wednesday, March 26, 2014

myStamp Box card

I have a card today using the Abundant Blossoms stamp set by myStamp Box. 

I stamped this one flower with Hero Arts black ink onto Strathmore watercolor paper. Then I colored it in with distress markers and a water pen both by Ranger Industries. I die cut it out using a Spellbinders circle die and inked the inside of the circle with light pink distress ink. Then I just thought it needed some sparkle so I took out my Wink of Stella pen, clear gold, and colored it into the flower. You can really see the sparkle in the up close photos. 

Thanks to Jennifer McGuire for introducing the pens to me. She didn't say in her videos or blog posts that the thing is so addicting. I want to use it on every project. Anyway, I had this white paper flower that I adhered to the card and layered the circle on top of it with foam adhesive. 


I made the sentiment with the Mini Alpha- Small box stamps. The sentiment piece and the patterned paper by Stampin Up  have the edges inked with distress ink and an ink blender. The sentiment was splashed with water. Both ribbons are by Offray and the cardstock by Recollections.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

A really wonderful card! I like how you did the flower and added the Wink of Stella to it! The whole design is wonderful!