Sunday, March 09, 2014

myStamp Box Think Spring

Today's card features a couple of myStamp Box stamps.

I made my sentiment using the Mini Alpha-Small Box letters with the center flower stamp from the set Abundant Blossoms. The ink, aqua cardstock and embossing folder used on my card are all by Stampin Up. 


The umbrella die is by Marianne Designs and I've embellished it with Want 2 Scrap pearls. The cute little owl is a sticker by Jolee's and he is positioned on a vellum scallop circle die with a smaller coral die underneath it.. The vellum is by The Paper Co, the coral cardstock is by Bazzill and the polka dot patterned paper is by Prima.


Thanks for stopping by and I invite you to stop by the myStamp Box blog for more inspiration using myStamp Box stamps and accessories. 


Challenges:
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/-Anything goes


No comments: