Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Coffee ATC Perk Up!

I made this coffee ATC for the Wicked Wednesday challenge Crazy for Coffee. Kind of ironic because I don't drink coffee. I really wanted to use my Deep Red coffee stamp but it was too big. You can see it HERE.

I made this ATC with a digi stamp and I cannot find it in my computer to tell you who made it. I do apologize that I can't give credit where credit is due. If I find it I will update this post. I colored the image in with Copic markers and then die cut it out with a Spellbinders die. While it was still in the die I inked the inside with distress ink. 

The white ATC is by Ranger. I inked the edges with the same distress ink as above and then sprayed it with water. I stamped a ledger paper stamp on the left, stamp by Maya Road and ink by Stampin Up. I dry embossed the kraft cardstock (Oriental Trading Co) with a Cuttlebug EF. then I layered the scrap of brown cardstock on to the card. 

Last I had a Crate Paper tab sticker that I stamped my sentiment on. I used an old mini alphabet stamp set by Stampin Up and Hero Arts black ink. The coffee cup is on foam adhesive.

Thanks for looking.




Challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ Last anything goes-Boohoo. I love that ch blog.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great colours love the sentiment thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

Mrs Beez said...

Great ATC, love the image (that floating shamrock is fab) and I love the tab.

Electra said...

I love the words you have added to this sweet ATC-Perfect! I also like the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us at Opus Gluei,.we hope to see you often!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab ATC, and, as a coffee lover, I say thank you for this design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Karen Lunagirl said...

Very cute! I really like your colors and I love how the smoke/steam makes a shamrock like the one in the cup! Thanks for joining in my Shabby Green challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

I like the mug and the dots on the mug is so cute and lovely color combo too dear Cindy and nice idea with the sentiment...lovely card dear Cindy..

I see your card on the last MIM and my card is #83 if you would like to see it and leave me some love I would be soo happy...many thanks before and hugs...Monika

Ann said...

Super cute ATC. Love the clover in the coffee. Saw your creation on MIM. #5

PetraB said...

This is brilliant, your coffee cup looks very tempting! Thank you for playing along with Lunagirl Moonbeams.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Cindy.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi love the image you have chose and the papers. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x

Pillan said...

Nice! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
/Pillan

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 81: anything goes , Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous ATC! I love the layout and your wee tab on there is great! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Mo xxx
Why not link up at the Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center this month for a chance to lots of prizes from some amazing sponsors! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

Unknown said...

Cute ATC!! I laughed when you said you don't drink coffee, my kitchen is decorated with coffee items and I hate coffee!!!

SoniaW said...

What a pretty card, i love the colours that you have used Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT.

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at crafting from the heart challenge blog loving the shamrock on the coffee just what I need now. Hoping to see more of your work soon.
Hugs
Fiona
Co-owner x

Sleepy Stamper said...

Adorable ATC and this is perfect for this weeks challenge over at the Kraft Journal. Thank you for joining us this week.
Anitra