Saturday, March 08, 2014

Stamp N Plus Sympathy card

I have a new card today made with a Stamp N Plus sentiment stamp. The focal image of my card is a die cut from my Cricut out of Bazzill cardstock and the background is Basic Grey which is the same bg paper that is on the bottom portion of the card. 

I dry embossed the bottom with a Gina Marie embossing folder which you can find at ScrapbookPal.com. After I embossed it I took a distress ink stamp pad over it for added interest. 

I'm totally stumbling with my words today. What I want to say is the ribbon is by Michael's {Curse you dollar bin! You won this time but never again.} and the patterned paper on top is by Pink Paislee. 

Thanks for stopping by and reading my jumbled mess of a post.



Challenges:


6 comments:

Joey said...

Striking card, thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey x

Nikki said...

Pretty card. Love that die cut and the embossing. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Arlene said...

Just lovely - wonderful card and this would be a keepsake.

So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge.

julie_woolston said...

A beautiful Sympathy card Cindy, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I am happy for you to share my card.
http://craftyjulie57.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/happy-birthday-grandson.html#comment-form
Hugs Julie xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Dawn T said...

great card Cindy. So happy to see it at our challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.