Wednesday, March 19, 2014

True Friends Card

I have another Deep Red Stamp card for you today. This one focuses on the True Friends sentiment that can be found at A Cherry on Top and at Scrapbook.com.

 This is another larger card for me. I usually only make the 4 x 5.5 cards but have recently taken an interest in larger ones. I received the We R Memory Keepers Envelope maker and want to make sure I use it. The size of this one is an odd 4 1/2 x 6 1/8. 

The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket and it covers the front of the card front. I adhered lace to the top and bottom and then layered a Spellbinders border die cut on top of that. I usually have problems embossing the borders but this one came out almost perfect. The next layer is orangish cardstock by Color-Aid and then the stamped sentiment. I heat embossed it with Versa Mark ink and Stamp N Plus gold embossing powder. The little sticker on the side is by K and Co. 



Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.

Challenges:


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card and I love the sentiment