Friday, March 21, 2014

myStamp Box color combo

Hi all, I'm posting a new card for the myStamp Box design team. 

We were sent two colors of  Versa Color ink pads and was then asked to use just those two colors on a project. I made a card and used the present stamp in the Christmas stamp set Merry Mr. Snowman. I heat embossed the presents with clear embossing powder by myStamp Box. I wanted a thick coverage so I embossed twice by adding more embossing powder to the image before it cooled. 

The patterned paper is by Papertrey Ink (blue) and Stampin Up (red and red ribbon too). The big gem is by Forever in Time and the small ones by Imaginisce-I heat set them to the card front. The sentiment is a K and Co sticker that I inked the edges with the blue ink.

Stop by the myStamp Box Blog to see more projects using myStamp Box products. Thanks for looking.




Challenges:
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/- Anything goes

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love those colors