Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Flower Embellishments

Here are some rosette embellishments. I used the Tim Holtz rosette die with different patterned papers. The striped paper by Doodlebug Designs and second row patterned paper is by K and Co. For the circles and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders) behind the rosettes I used a mix of patterned papers by Making Memories and cardstock by Recollections. The centers of the rosettes are a mix of Spellbinders dies. You know the ones that are super small and you have now idea what to do with them. I layered them for the center. The leaves are Sizzix die cuts that I inked with green distress ink, Mowed Lawn.






3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are really lovely, did have to laugh at your comment about the tiny die shapes. We've all been there LOL.
Faith
x

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, those are amazing flowers! Love the comment about the small Spellbinder dies, now I can actually use them! Stop by my new blog www.shesacolorqueen.com and say hi and maybe follow me there.

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, those are amazing flowers! Love the comment about the small Spellbinder dies, now I can actually use them! Stop by my new blog www.shesacolorqueen.com and say hi and maybe follow me there.