Thursday, September 15, 2016

Skating into Christmas

Christmas will be here before we know it so I've started working on them. This one uses the Deep Red Stamps Ice Skates stamp. I stamped it with Memento black ink and colored it in with Copic markers. I fussy cut the skates out best I could and then ran a black marker around the edges. 

I cut the layered die cut the image is on with my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge. The cream cardstock is by Bazzil and the burgundy by The Paper Company. The center paper is by Die Cuts with a View. The sentiment is a gold sticker by Mark Enterprises. They look really old.

The background of my card is an old Christmas card that was given to a friend and she in turn gave to me. I do love to recycle or would it be called upcycle-who knows. I just love to give old things new life.



This picture shows part of the Christmas card that I cut off in order to fit on a 4 x 5 1/2 pre made card base.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have used the skates and the background. a wonderful card.
Faith
x