Monday, September 19, 2016

Manly Monday Off we Go!

I'm trying to work Manly Monday back into my blog and here's my new one. The stamp is by Great Impressions Stamps and it is called Old Fishing Truck. If you're looking for unique guy stamps that have to do with transportation check out these couple that I really like:

VROOM -This one would make the in-law men smile big

Anyway, I stamped the truck with Hero Arts black ink onto Strathmore watercolor cardstock and colored the truck in with distress inks and a water pen (both by Ranger). The edges of the truck are inked in red. I layered two Spellbinders dies behind the truck. The red is patterned paper by Die Cuts with a View and the grey cardstock by Recollections.

The cloud embossing on top is a Stampin Up folder on off white cardstock. The bottom of the card is Basic Grey patterned paper and then I covered the seam between the two halves with an old Creative Memories sticker. The sentiment die is cut out using my Cricut and the When I was a Kid cartridge.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This makes me smile, it's great.
Faith
x