Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Stencil ATC's

These ATC's were for last month but I didn't get a chance to blog about them. For the background paper of these cards I used old packaging because I wasn't sure what I was doing at the time and didn't want to waste good paper. That "waste good paper" statement makes me laugh. What project do I think deserves "good paper"? Silly.

I added acrylic paint to white embossing powder and applied it to a Dreamweaver Stencils fall leaves stencil. After they dried, I covered each one with Perfect Pearls gold, bronze and copper. I liked the gold the best (left side). 

The leaf is a punch that I covered with Scattered Straw Crackle Distress paint (Ranger). After they dried, I stamped the word fall using My Stamp Box letter and Close to my Heart orange ink. I tied raffia in a bow around the stem of the leaf and covered the center with a leaf punch. Lots of leaves but they turned out pretty.




Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO pretty, did have laugh about the "good paper" we are all the same aren't we?
Faith
x