Sunday, September 11, 2016

Halloween ATC's

I made these ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) for a Halloween swap. On each of the ATC's I made a spooky background by adding distress ink onto a Dreamweaver Stencils tree stencil. The patterned papers are all scraps that came from companies like: Imaginisce, Making Memories and K and Co. The orange paper is by C Gull and has been inked by different colored distress inks. The haunted houses, bats and small children by pumpkins are these vintage die cuts by Eureka that I found in my MIL's craft totes. The stamps are by Stampin Up-a bat stamp and the sentiment stamp with black ink by Hero Arts.






I used a Prickley Pear Zombie stamp and black Hero Arts ink on this set of ATC's. On two of them I die cut a headstone border for the background. The lantern stamp is by Inkadinkado.






Thanks for looking.