Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Purple Arrows Thank you Card

I'm really into arrows and love this arrow embossing folder by Provo Craft. After I embossed the purple cardstock (The Paper Studio), I covered it with Perfect Pearls (Ranger). I die cut the two scallop circles (Spellbinders). One out of polka dot patterned paper and the other out of white cardstock. 

The center stamped image...I guess you may call it a flower, was stamped with multiple Colorbox cat eye pigment inks on a mint cardstock (Recollections). After it dried, I cut out the stamped image using the matching die cut (Sizzix). I die cut a label (Tim Holtz with Sizzix) and stamped an American Crafts sentiment with Hero Arts charcoal ink. 

I found the two strips of paper in my stash that happened to go together perfectly without having to cut them. I adhered the polka dot die cut behind the strips of paper and then layered the other two on top of that. I finished by adhering the sentiment. 



Have a great day and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Pretty colours and love that embossing folder
Faith
x

Monica said...

Hi Cindy, what a happy surprise to have you visit and leave such a sweet comment on my post.

Your card is lovely and I like how you stuck the scalloped circle beneath and above the rectangular patch.
The base paper makes it really stand out and look unique.

Happy crafting,

Monica