Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Halloween Embellishments

I made some embellishments that could be used on a card or a scrapbook layout or whatever. Here's a look at all three and then I talk about them individually below:

The pumpkin is a digital stamp by Hope Jacare that I colored in with Copic Markers. I matted some orange cardstock by Coredinations behind it and added the brad from Around the Block in the left upper corner.


This witch stamp is by Inkadinkado and was stamped with Hero Arts black ink. I punched a circle out of a Post It note and adhered it to the cardstock to act as a mask for my moon. I inked the sky with 3 different blue distress inks with my ink blending tool. The gold you see in the witch's stamp and around the die cut sentiment is a gold gel pen by Creative Memories. The sentiment says wicked! but it didn't photograph well.


The last embellishment is on orange Coredinations cardstock. Every piece in this embellishment has been inked with distress ink. The RIP stamp is by Stampin Up with black Hero Arts ink. The patterned paper in the corner is by K and i Memories. The cat is a vintage "die cut" that I found in my MIL's craft stash. The white piece of paper in the center has been stamped with Deep Red Stamps Burlwood background stamp with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with orange embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by.