Friday, September 30, 2016

Calendar Layout Family in the Fall at the cottage




I have a calendar layout to share today. The title die cut "Family" is a Cricut cut from the cartridge Cricut Sampler. The leaves are stamps by Studio G that I inked with Colorbox pigment ink and let dry before cutting them out. The only patterned paper I know is the striped paper by MME. 

I received a bunch of paper (a lot on this layout) from my mom who would cut off the strips at the top which had the manufacturer's name on it. Oh well, what can you do? I'm not one to complain about free paper. 

The border punch on the left (by EK Success) is cut with Bazzill cardstock. My favorite part about this layout is I was able to use a bunch of scraps and get them out of my way. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cue layout!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty, Cindy! I love fall! Gorgeous colours and gorgeous LO! I like the paper strips!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely page, and the "family" cut out is a great shape too, beautiful details especially with "free" papers. LOL.
Faith
x