Sunday, August 10, 2014

Floral Stamp Colored in with Chalk Birthday Card

My card today is in sequence with the Chalk Ah Lot challenge going on right now and for the month of August. The challenge is anything goes with chalk. Click HERE to link up your chalk project and be in for a stamp set prize provided by me. 

For my card today I combined Stamp N Plus powdered chalk with paint and used the mixture to paint in this stamped image which is by Inkadinkado. You can find powdered chalk HERE and the paint I used HERE. Once I mix the two together I use a paintbrush to apply them to my image. I used watercolor paper for this card but have decided it's not necessary for this technique. The mixture doesn't really get wet enough to use the paper as it was intended. 

My patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye, border punch by Fiskars, pink-colored paper {It's not cardstock} by Color-Aid, die cut by Spellbinders, sentiment stamp by {I had to get up and look} Sarasota Stamps, {I use that one on the inside so much that I never have to reference its manufacturer, anywho...} The ink used in my card is by Stampin Up and Ranger Industries and my card base is by Recollections. 


 Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a pretty card, love the layout x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk