Sunday, August 31, 2014

SWEET STRAWBERRY CARD for Chalk Ah Lot Die Cuts

UPDATED 8-29-21
All of the things about this card are from a company, blog, challenge, products that are no longer. So here is my cute card and all the BS from before is below.


This week at Chalk Ah Lot we are having 2 or more die cuts with chalk. The challenge will run for two weeks like it normally did and the limit is 3 projects per person. 
My card features 4+ die cuts; black behind strawberry, red behind strawberry, and green, and the sentiment is layered die cuts by Cricut. 
I used a strawberry stamp by Stamp N Plus to make my focal image. I used powdered chalk mixed with paint also by Stamp N Plus as my ink to stamp the strawberry. I show how to do this in a Tutorial.
That's all for now. Thanks for looking.

No comments: