Friday, August 22, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 4 Kristina

I have another Stretch Your Stamps 2 card using a technique from Kristina Werner and well.....it took a long time and I'm not sure the results are all that great. I did all the stamping in Tsukineko green ink on Bazzill and Creative Memories cardstock. The stamps are by K and i Memories, Just Stamps, Inkadinkado and TPC Studio. I did it and the green was kind of blah. I restamped the one Best Wishes with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Stamp N Stuff black glitter powder. I then inked some white cardstock by Recollections and heat embossed it with the same powder. I cut that paper into strips and adhered it to the corners. The circle is cut out with a Creative Memories circle cutter and it is on dimensional adhesive.

Thanks for looking.



No comments: