Sunday, August 03, 2014

Flower Vases Happy Birthday Card for Chalk Ah Lot Café

I'm posting this card for the Anything Goes challenge at Chalk Ah Lot.
I made my card using paint mixed with Stamp N Plus Stardust chalk and also their paint. Stunning look with this combination. Take a look.


I applied the mixture to a piece of thin patterned paper. Not much of a pattern but thin paper 


As you can see the mixture makes the paper distort until...


I run it through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. Isn't that a gorgeous-looking background? **I don't even want to put things on it. 

I finished the card off with minimal pieces to keep the person holding the card looking at the sparkle in the background.
I'm short on time (Hubby is waiting on me) so here are a few more photos.
You can get this Gina Marie embossing folder at Wholesalecraftingsupplies.com.



OK, Gotta go. Have a great rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is awesome such fab paper you have made