Monday, August 04, 2014

Manly Monday Compass

I have two Manly Monday cards to share with you today. I thought there were more until I really looked in my email and saw just two. Please visit their blogs and then scroll down to see my cards.



I'm loving these Tim Holtz blue print stamps. I have the mini set with this compass in it and just adore the different images that I get in one set. 

For my cards I kept the layout simple. I stamped the compass on watercolor paper by Tim Holtz and colored the images in with distress markers and a water pen all by Ranger. The sentiment stamp is by Gina Marie Stamps and can be found HERE at her highly discounted crafting store called Wholesalecraftingsupplies.com

My patterned paper is old by Provo Craft and the olive cardstock is by Color-Aid. I die cut the images out using a Spellbinders die.

Thanks for looking.




3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very nice manly cards The compass is a winner.Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Anonymous said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing

Kelly O said...

Super card, love this one too!