Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 2 Stretch your Stamps Online Card Class

  

I made the above card using the technique from Jennifer using the Perfect Pearls onto my background stamp by Deep Red Stamps. I don't have the stamps or die cuts that she used in her card so I'm improvising with what I have.


The tree bark background stamp can be found at 
I inked it with Versa Mark ink and used the Perfect Pearls by Ranger to create the color. Then I heat embossed the background with clear embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. 
The leaf center is cut out with a Spellbinders leaf die cut and the birthday die cut is by Papertrey Ink. I inked the edges of the sentiment with distress ink and the watercolor used for the background stamp is by Ranger. The background cardstock is by Bazzill and the card base is by Recollections. The "Wish for you" stickers are by K and Co with pearls by Want 2 Scrap.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Debi said...

Great card. I love using negatives like this. Also love the warm and cozy card you made for the GD spot on LTSCB Running in Circles. Nicely done.
Hugs,
Debi Team A LTSCB