Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 4 Tami

Stretch Your Stamps 2 is winding down tomorrow and I want to get a few more cards uploaded before they close and go into archive mode. 

These two cards were inspired by Tami Hartley. They took a long time to create only because I was apprehensive about the size and shapes not matching each other. I finally got over it and just let it go. I think they are a little kitchy {I'm not sure how it's spelled} with the foam stickers but I really like them and they are easy to mail at regular postage. 

The stamps are by Lawn Fawn, black ink by Hero Arts, distress inks and watercolor paper by Ranger, The floss is old from my MIL's stash, and the patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye. The foam stickers are from Hobby Lobby that I bought for my niece but I took a handful out before wrapping it. 




This one has a few differences; a glittery sled, different arrangement of the pennants, and the pennants have multiple colors of distress inks.




Thanks for looking.

Challenges:
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/- Use something old from your stash {Floss}

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so creative Cindy. Love the Christmas bunting.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Laura W said...

I really like the positioning of the bottom one. Great CAS using the bunting. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges. I hope you'll join us Wednesday for a new challenge :) Hugs, Laura DT

Laurian said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Anonymous said...

So original and well done.
-Steph's Stamping Studio