Monday, August 04, 2014

Guest Designer at Love To Scrap!

I was chosen as one of the guest designers for August at Love to Scrap!



 The theme is Running in Circles and the challenge goes from August 4th through August 17th. There are two sponsors for this challenge




and 




My digital stamp is by Scribbles Designs. I printed the image on regular cardstock and therefore I had to colored it in with Stampin Up colored pencils. I inked the edges of the image's circle with Iced Spruce distress ink. The patterned paper is by DCWV and the colored cardstock is by Color-Aid with the white cardstock is by Recollections. I added a small border stamp on the white strip near the bottom which that stamp is by TPC Studio with SU ink. The sentiment is by (I think) Simon Says Stamp. I won it from their blog and it doesn't come in its packaging. The ribbon is also by Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by.



6 comments:

Jacquel said...

Your card is so cute Cindy! I'm very happy to be Guest Designing with you this month!!!!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Cindy!! So awesome that you are Guesting with us this month!! Great Card! Love the way the color pencils look all soft and pretty. Really fun layout too.

Shuly said...

oh your card is indeed warm and cozy!! i love brown tones for being warm, and elegant, and that's exactly what your card is! + it's so appealing, it seems you've placed your card on a garden table and it makes me feel like having breakfast outside, listening to birds and watching nature grow...thank you for bringing up such happy feelings!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Gray is one of my favorite colors (although I don't use it very often). Your image is wonderfully colored and mounted.

Pamellia said...

Wonderful! I just love the colour combination and your teacup is adorable! :)

Leslie said...

Love, love, love this project, Cindy! Awesome color combo and great image you chose to work with! So happy to have you guesting with us this month!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog