Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Deep Red Stamps Owl friend Card

I made today's card using a sentiment stamp by 

You can find this stamp at:
or

I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with pink embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. I inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and matted it onto a smaller piece of pink cardstock that also has it's sides inked. 

For the remainder of my card I dry embossed the Color-Aid yellow paper with an embossing folder by Provo Craft. The circle die cut is by Elle's Studio. The pink cardstock is by Recollections and it's die cut is by Spellbinders. The cute little owl is a Jolee's sticker. 

That's it for today. I hope you will stop back again.


8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

That is too cute! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB CT Coordinator

Unknown said...

This is SO cute ~ love the little owl and the embossed background.

Thanks for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps this week.

Liz McGuire, said...

Cool card, thanks for joining in the fun at Papertake Weekly, Liz x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh my this made me chuckle. I love the bright colours and the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Fitztown.
Lynn, Creative Team Member

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute! Love the sentiment too!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Marilyn said...

Super cute little owl and I also rally like the embossing. Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a fun card... lots of texture!

Thank you for participating at {PIN}Spirational Challenges this week!