Friday, August 15, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7 Laura

I have another card for you based on the Stretch Your Stamps 2 card class I am taking. This one is about graphic stamps and how to use them to create other shapes. Well that's what I got out of it. Now I just sya I'm not a fan of rainbows in my stuff. I think it looks great on other people but I don't particular care for them. With that being said I stepped outside my box/comfort zone and went with rainbow for this card. I think it turned out kind of cute.

I used THIS stamp set by Sweet Stamps Shop. The image I used for the rainbows is the diamond and I stamped it in a circle with 5 different colors. After I finished the rainbow didn't really look complete without some sort of purple. So I added the little circle with a circle in it {Looks like a sequin!!} to the center of each shape and a couple outside. Then I cut my sentiment stamp and stamped it in black on the bottom. The purple cardstock is by Bazzill. 

So have a great weekend and stop back in often this weekend because I am getting through the rest of the class and will be posting more examples. 


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

JMC Creates said...

Definitely different & bright, I like it. Jacqui DT Sister Act

Ger said...

Very pretty and colourful! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic