Friday, August 15, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7 Laura

I have another card for you based on the Stretch Your Stamps 2 card class I am taking. This one is about graphic stamps and how to use them to create other shapes. Well that's what I got out of it. Now I just sya I'm not a fan of rainbows in my stuff. I think it looks great on other people but I don't particular care for them. With that being said I stepped outside my box/comfort zone and went with rainbow for this card. I think it turned out kind of cute.

I used THIS stamp set by Sweet Stamps Shop. The image I used for the rainbows is the diamond and I stamped it in a circle with 5 different colors. After I finished the rainbow didn't really look complete without some sort of purple. So I added the little circle with a circle in it {Looks like a sequin!!} to the center of each shape and a couple outside. Then I cut my sentiment stamp and stamped it in black on the bottom. The purple cardstock is by Bazzill. 

So have a great weekend and stop back in often this weekend because I am getting through the rest of the class and will be posting more examples. 


3 comments:

  1. Definitely different & bright, I like it. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and colourful! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy