Thursday, September 24, 2015

It's a Nice Day for a Red Wedding

Today's card is a wedding card I made a while back but just haven't been able to show it to you yet. I started with black cardstock by Recollections on the white card base. The red cardstock is by Coredinations and it has been dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Then the re pattern to the left is a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop that I applied Dreamweaver Stencils white embossing paste and then sprinkled red glitter embossing powder over the top. After it dried I die cut it out with my Cuttlebug and a Spellbinders scallop square die. The cake and topper are American Crafts stamps. The topper I cut out and added to the top with foam adhesive. The sentiment  is a sticker die cut by Jolee's and the pearls are by Want 2 Scrap.



Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Liz said...

A very striking card. I'm sure the recipients were delighted to receive it. xx

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the red, and your card is very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts!
~ Bonnie DT

Fikreta said...

this is great
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude.