Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sweet Stamps Anchor Card

I used the Speech Bubbles set by Sweet Stamp Shop for the border at the top and bottom. I used the bubble just above the words No Way. It was a fun surprise to have the nib shape appear after overlapping the bubbles in different colors. I used Stampin Up inks for the borders.

The sentiment stamp is also by Sweet Stamp Shop but the set was discontinued recently. I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with a sage colored embossing powder. Then I die cut it out with a Design Objectives die and inked the inside of the die cut while still in the die. Then I sprayed it with water mixed with Perfect Pearls to give it that watery look.

The greenish patterned paper is by K and Co and the journal box behind the sentiment is by Project Life. I die cut the helm out of Recollections kraft cardstock using the Life's a Beach cartridge and my Cricut.





Thanks for looking.

No comments: