Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Baby Boy to Love

Linus from the Peanuts gang is a stamp I've had forever. It is by All Night Media and I stamped him on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento Ink so I could color him in with Copic markers. I looked up the Linus image online and there was a picture of him in the exact pose making it easy to accurately color him with the right colors. Once he was colored I die cut him out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside of the die with blue distress ink {Tumbled Glass}. The patterned papers are OLD with the blue by CM and the red by Sunborn. The ribbon is by Stampin Up, the card base is by Recollections, and the sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug and the ink by Hero Arts.



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Cindy, so sweet and love the colours...Hugs Lozzy x