Friday, September 18, 2015

Teddy Bear in Yellow

I noticed recently that my baby card selection needed some sprucing up and decided to make some with this newly found teddy bear stamp. This stamp is an old one by Stampin Up and I stamped him with Memento Ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock so I could color him in with Copic Markers. Once he was colored I die cut him out with a Design Objectives die. Then I die cut a Spellbinders scallop square out of kraft cardstock by Oriental Trading Co and yellow fun foam that I found at Dollar General.

The patterned paper is by American Traditional Design Co {yellow} and the other by Bo Bunny. The ribbon is from my MIL's stash. The sentiment by Sweet Stamps LLC was stamped onto white cardstock with Stampin Up ink.. Then I assembled to the card to this:



SB.com stamps

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a soft, sweet card with that cutey little teddy! I think I might even have him somewhere in my stash.... tee hee!

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. :)

have a great weekend!

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Jingle said...

This is very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

cotnob said...

A fabulous baby card. such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x