Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Sunshine Bottle Cap Birthday cards

I have a couple of non stamping cards that use the same bottle cap. The first one uses patterned paper by Me and My Big Ideas. The ribbon is by Michael's and the orange cardstock is a scrap I found in my scrap pile. The yellow cardstock is by Bazzill and the die cut is by Design Objectives. There is a circle punch by EK Success behind the cap and I think it's just white cardstock by Recollections. I used Multi Medium Matte adhesive by Ranger to adhere the cap to the circle. The happy die is by Clearly Besotted out of white Recollections cardstock. The birthday die is by Papertrey Ink and it is out of yellow fun foam from the dollar store.



The second card has cardstock by Coredinations for the background, The white cardstock is by Recollections, yellow scrap by Colorbok, orange die cut by Sunborn, and the yellow flower is a scrap. The yellow flower is a punch by SU and the orange die cut is by Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is cut out with my Cricut and the Just Because Cards cartridge. I put Stickles on the word sunshine.





Thanks for looking.
(Updated 12-13-22 font and photo Size)

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Good thing I put on my sunglasses before I came here. :) These are really cool designs. I especially love what you've done with the patterned paper in the first!

Liz said...

Fabulous, summery cards. Lovely designs. xx