Saturday, September 05, 2015

Strawberry Short Cake Honey

Today's card is for a sponsorship at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge using this Strawberry Shortcake Honey image by Sassy Studio Designs. The challenge is Toys which I was thinking like about my husband's toys-5 vehicles and a barn full of accessories. But then I remembered I that I had this image and it brought me back to playing with dolls. One of those dolls was indeed Strawberry Shortcake.

I colored her with Copic markers in the usual way and die cut her out with a Spellbinders die. I inked the inside of the die cut with Spun Sugar distress ink. The pink patterned paper is by Recollections and the green is by Dooddlebug. The ribbon is old by American Crafts but I love that it sparkles and this is my last piece of it. The sentiment is a stamp by SU that is stamped with Hero Arts black ink and a cake sticker by SRM all on a Spellbinders die made of Color-Aid paper.

Thanks for looking.




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image and your pink and green colouring