Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fleck Kids Layout

I have a wild layout to bring to you today. I think it may be a bit too busy but it's done and I'm not redoing it. This layout is another one for my Christmas Card Book{s} that I've been trying to get caught up with. These two years the family didn't send a traditional Christmas card with a photo on the front. Instead they sent a Christmas card with these little photos instead. That's OK with me. I just like to have some photos to put in my book.

The patterned paper in the background is unknown to me however the patterned paper close to the children is by Scenic Route. The red cardstock is by Recollections, washi tape is by Queen and Co and Darice, and the epoxy stickers are by EK Success. The title for this one was die cut with a Quickutz hand tool and dies out of Provo Craft green cardstock. I stamped their ages with Oriental Trading Company alphabet stamps in brown Stampin Up ink.




SB.com Sketch


SB.com Sticker challenge

No comments: