Monday, September 14, 2015

Manly Monday Chevelle in Blue

Post edited April 2021. See sidebar for explanation 

For my manly card I used a Chevelle Deep Red Stamp which you can find at 
or

My husband loves this car so why not get a stamp that he will love especially for a Manly Monday post. I stamped the image onto Strathmore watercolor paper with black ink by HeroArts. I used Peerless watercolors and distress inks to color in the image. I cut the image down and it fit perfectly on a blue Lawn Fawn stitched edge die cut. Then the patterned paper and the sentiment sticker is-are by Me and My Big Ideas and black cardstock by Recollections.



Welcome back to Manly Monday. I have four cards for you today and they are good ones. Please click on the blog title to be directed to the manly card. Please be sure to leave these ladies some love.






Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Basslady said...

awww...this is so sweet, to be showcased am g all the incredibly
ladies!
Thank you so much for this honour!
Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Liz said...

A great card for someone who loves cars. Fabulous stamp. xx